Canceling an Editor X Premium Plan
2 min read
Are you sure you want to cancel? Maybe we can help.
Need help building your site?
Not seeing your site on Google?
Want to use your plan for a different site?
Looking for a different Premium plan?
Still want to cancel? We're sorry to see you go. Please read through the following important information before you go ahead.
- Site status: If you cancel your Premium plan, it remains active until the end of the subscription period. After that, your site address reverts back to the free Editor X URL (username.editorx.io/siteaddress) and Editor X ads appear on your site.
- Renewal date: To make sure that your site never experiences any downtime, your Premium plan renews up to 14 days before the original purchase date.
- Trial period: When paying by credit card, Premium plans come with a 14 day trial period. If you cancel during the first 14 days, your trial period ends immediately and you are fully refunded (within the next 20 business days).
Note: If you want to keep your plan active until the end of the subscription period (i.e. turn off the auto-renew process) you must wait until the first 14 days are over before canceling.
- Other subscriptions: Canceling your Premium plan does not cancel any domain, mailbox or app subscriptions that you have in your account. You must cancel those separately.
- Deleting a site: Canceling a Premium plan does not delete the site that it's assigned to. If you want to delete your site, first cancel your plan (or transfer it to another site) and then follow the steps here to delete your site.
Click to cancel your Premium plan now.
View step-by-step instructions
Did this help?