Editor X: Assigning a Wix Premium Plan to an Editor X Site
1 min read
You can assign your existing Premium plan to an Editor X site by upgrading your Wix Premium plan to an Editor X Premium plan. The upgrade is immediate. Learn more about Editor X plans.
Any remaining credit from your old Premium plan is deducted from the price of your new upgrade during the purchase process. This credit is deducted after any discounts from a coupon or seasonal sale are applied.
To reassign and upgrade your Premium plan:
- Go to Premium Subscriptions in your Wix account.
- Click the Show More icon next to the plan you want to reassign.
- Select Assign to a Different Site.
- Click the checkbox next to the relevant Editor X Site.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Compare Plans.
7. Click Select under the new Premium plan.
8. Choose your subscription period and click Select.
9. Enter your payment details and click Submit Purchase.
Did this help?