Wix Stores: Upgrading Your Store's Premium Plan
You can add and set up Wix Stores on your site, but in order for customers to place orders, you must upgrade your site to one of our Business & eCommerce Premium Plans.
Wix Stores Premium features include:
- Connecting a personal domain to your site
- Accepting payment through a choice of payment methods
- Fully customize the design of your eCommerce site
- Look stunning on desktop and mobile
- Create the shipping rules you need
- Calculate tax automatically
- Manage your store on the go using the Wix Owner app
- Offering secure purchasing with SSL encryption.
Learn more about Business Premium Plans:
To upgrade Wix Stores from the Editor:
- If you have not already done so, add Wix Stores to your site.
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Click the Upgrade icon.
- Click Select under the Business & eCommerce Premium Plan you want to purchase.
- Select a subscription period and click Continue to Checkout.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click Submit Purchase.
Refresh your Editor to see your Premium Plan applied to your site.
After submitting your purchase, your bank may require you to verify your identity. If you're experiencing any issues with the authentication process, contact your bank directly. Learn More
Did this help?