Wix Stores: Adding a Related Products Gallery
2 min read
Add a Related Products gallery to show customers what else you have to offer. This is a great way to entice customers to buy more of the sorts of products they like.
Learn how to customize the gallery layout, design, and more.
To add and set up a Related Products gallery:
- Go to the page to which you want to add Related Products.
- Go to the Add panel:
- Wix Editor: Click Add Elements on the left side of the Editor.
- Editor X: Click Add Elements at the top of Editor X.
- Select Store.
- Click Related Products.
- Drag the Related Products gallery to the page.
- Select the Related Products gallery in the Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Select the type of related products to display:
- From the same category: Works best when added to the product page, cart or thank you page.
- Frequently bought together: Works best when added to the product page.
- Frequently viewed together: Works best when added to the product page.
- (Optional) Edit the default gallery name:
- Click the Text tab.
- Enter a new name under Gallery title text.
- In preview mode, the images do not move from product to product.
- Alternatively, you can set the gallery up to display best selling products or a specific category.
Did this help?