Wix Partner Benefits: Client Billing
2 min read
Send price quotes and invoices to clients and collect one-time or recurring payments with Client Billing. You can access the Price Quotes, Invoices, and Payments tabs from the Client Billing tab in your Partner Dashboard. These Client Billing features apply to your Wix Partner account as a whole and are not connected to any particular sites.
To access Client Billing:
- Click Partner Dashboard at the top of your Wix account.
- Click the Client Billing tab on the left.
- Click the relevant tab on the left to access:
- Overview: Get an overview of all your Invoices, Price Quotes and Payments received from clients.
- Proposals: Create, manage and send customized proposals to clients.
- Price Quotes: Manage Price Quotes you send to potential clients.
- Invoices: Manage the Invoices you send to your clients.
- Recurring Invoices: Create invoices that renew automatically.
- Subscriptions: Manage all recurring payments coming from Pricing Plans, Stores, and Invoices.
- Payments: Keep track of payments you receive from clients.
- Wix Payments: Use the following tabs to track funds received from Wix Payments:
- Payouts: View info about payouts sent to your bank once payments are processed.
- Settlement Report: View details about Wix Payments transactions, payment methods, fees, and more.
- Learn how to connect Wix Payments in your Partner account.
- View the gross income you've received from Client Billing on the Partner Home tab of your Partner Dashboard. There you can send new invoices and view revenue by currency and type (single vs. recurring invoices). If you have overdue invoices you can click to manage them.
Did this help?