Wix Multilingual: Translating Your Wix Forms
3 min read
Add a form to your site in multiple languages so your site visitors can fill out and submit the form in their chosen language. You can edit your form's translation either from your editor, or if your site is built on Wix Studio, via the Translation Manager in your site's dashboard.
To translate your Wix Forms:
- Go to the main language version in your editor:
- Click the Switch Language drop-down menu at the top of the editor.
- Select the language you want to manage.
- Click the relevant form on the page.
- Select a field or any text box on your form and click Edit Translation to translate it.
Some fields can only be translated by clicking the More Actions icon and selecting Edit label.
Did this help?