Wix Multilingual: Translating Your Online Programs
2 min read
Expand your Online Programs to a wider audience using Wix Multilingual. Translate your programs manually, or with Auto-translate, directly from the Multilingual dashboard.
Currently, it is only possible to translate published and active programs.
To translate your online programs with Wix Multilingual:
- Click the Switch Languages panel in the top left side of the Editor.
- Click Manage Languages.
- Click Your Business Content.
- (If necessary) Click the language drop-down to select the relevant language.
- Click Translate next to the relevant program type, for example, "Self Paced Programs".
- Click Translate next to the relevant program.
- Enter a translation for each piece of text, or click the Google Translate icon to automatically translate. Once you have reviewed the translation, click the checkmark to save your changes.
- Click Next Item to move to the next gallery.
Did this help?