Wix Editor: Enabling and Disabling the Mobile Friendly View of Your Site
1 min read
Choose whether to enable or disable the mobile-friendly view of your site.
If you decide you don't want the mobile view, your site's desktop view is displayed on mobile devices.
- Disabling mobile friendly might affect your SEO rankings and slow down your site performance.
- Wix does not provide support for technical difficulties experienced when showing the desktop view on mobile.
To enable or disable the mobile-friendly view:
- Click Settings in the top bar of the Editor.
- Click Mobile Friendly.
- Click the Mobile Friendly toggle to enable or disable it.
- Click Close.
Check out Wix Studio:
Wix Studio is the ultimate platform for freelancers and agencies. This flexible, end-to-end solution includes smart design capabilities and flexible dev tools that let you deliver exceptional results for clients in any industry.
Learn more about Wix Studio:
- Check our guided tour introducing the new Studio Editor.
- Take the Wix Studio Essentials course and watch loads of videos and webinars on demand in the Wix Studio Academy.
- Join our community forum to ask and discuss anything related to Studio.
- Browse through the Wix Studio help center for all the instructions and explanations you need.