Wix Bookings: Connecting Membership Plans and Packages Using the Wix Owner App
3 min read
Increase customer loyalty by offering your members membership plans and packages. Customers use memberships and packages in different ways, explained below:
- Membership plans: Give unlimited access to selected services for a time frame you choose (For example, a yearly gym subscription).
- Packages: Give members the option of buying a set number of services at a discounted rate (For example, a 10-classes-per-month package).
In this article, learn more about:
Connecting pricing plans to booking services
Connect your pricing plans to your booking services while you're on the go, using the Wix owner app. You can connect specific plans to specific services as required. This is a great way to encourage more of your members to sign up for your pricing plans.
To connect plans to booking services:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Manage icon.
- Tap Bookings.
- Tap the Services tab.
- Tap the More Actions icon next to the relevant service.
- Select Manage plans.
- Tap Connect under the relevant package or plan.
- Tap Done at the top right.
We are here to help with all your questions. Click a question below to learn more.
What do clients see when they use their plan while booking a service on the Wix Member apps?
Can clients pay for group bookings using a package?
Can clients pay for group bookings using a membership?
Did this help?