Wix Bookings: Allowing Clients to Become Site Members
3 min read
Make it easier for clients to book services by allowing them to become site members. Members can re-book, view their booking history, and reschedule, without entering their details each time.
With Wix Bookings, there are 2 ways for clients to log in and connect with you. In this article, we will describe both methods and explain how to enable them.
In this article, learn more about:
Inviting clients to join your site on the Wix Member apps
You also can invite clients to download one of the Wix Member apps (Spaces by Wix or Fit by Wix), so they can book services from their mobile devices. Send invites to your clients via social media, email, text message, or through a direct link.
To invite clients to join your site on the Wix Member apps:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Site & App at the bottom.
- Tap Invite Members.
- Choose the relevant option:
- Email Wix Contacts: Tap to send an email to contacts saved in your Wix account (site members, customers, contacts).
- Send an SMS: Tap to send the link and invitation code to people by SMS (text message).
- Copy Link: Copy the link and paste it into a new message in any application.
- Share via Social & More: Share the link and invitation code to any social network connected to your phone.
After becoming members, clients can easily perform such actions as booking sessions, checking upcoming bookings, and rescheduling sessions - all through one of the Wix Member apps.
Adding a Members Area to your Wix Bookings site
Wix Bookings integrates with the Wix Members Area to provide your clients with a seamless booking experience. When clients visit your site, they have the option of logging in.
When you add certain Wix Apps such as Wix Bookings, Wix Stores, and Wix Blog, a Members Area appears on your site automatically.
Then, in their personal My Bookings page, they can see all upcoming bookings and cancel or reschedule, if needed. They can also view past bookings to see which services they tried before.
Learn more about setting up your Members area.