Using Google Analytics with your Wix Stores
2 min read
- You should make sure that your use of Google Analytics is compliant with local data protection regulations. Learn more about Google Analytics and the GDPR
To start using Google Analytics with Wix Stores:
The events you see in your Google Analytics account are:
- Product Impression: When a visitor views a product you offer.
- Product Click: When a visitor clicks on a button or link that redirects to a product page.
- View Content: When a visitor views a product page.
- Initiate Checkout: When a visitor clicks on the "Buy Now" button.
- Add To Cart: When a visitor adds a product to his cart.
- Remove From Cart: When a visitor removes a product from his cart.
- Start Payment: When the visitor is asked to pay (but before he adds his payment information).
- Add Payment Info: After the visitor added his payment information.
- Purchase: When a visitor purchases a product and is taken to the "Thank-you" page.
To see the event data in Google Analytics:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics.
- Click Conversions in the left-hand side.
- Click Ecommerce.
- Select the report you want to view.
- You can see all of the events by clicking Behavior and then Events.
- It can take a few days until the reports start receiving data.