Using Google Analytics with Wix Pricing Plans
1 min read
- You should make sure that your use of Google Analytics is compliant with local data protection regulations. Learn more about Google Analytics and the GDPR
To see Pricing Plans events in Google Analytics:
Pricing Plan Events in Google Analytics
The events you see in your Google Analytics account are:
- Product Impression: When a visitor views Pricing Plans you offer.
- Product Click: When a visitor clicks on a button or link that selects a Pricing Plan.
- View Content: When a visitor sees the selected plan details page.
- Select Payment: a visitor selects a preferred method of payment.
- Initiate Checkout: When a visitor clicks on the "Buy Now" button.
- Purchase: When a visitor completes the purchase and is redirected to the "Thank you" page.
Find Event Data in Google Analytics
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click Conversions on the left side.
- Click Ecommerce.
- Select the report you want to view, or to see all events:
- Click Behavior.
- Click Events.
It can take a few days until the reports start receiving data.