Setting Up PayPal as a Payment Method for Wix Hotels
1 min read
You can set up PayPal as a payment method in Wix Hotels and use any of the currencies that PayPal supports. Click here to learn more.
- If you use a currency that is not supported by PayPal, guests will be unable to proceed to PayPal to make the payment for their hotel stay. If PayPal does not support the currency you want to use, we recommend using a different payment method.
- You must have a PayPal Business account to accept payment in Wix Hotels.
To set up PayPal as a payment method:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click the Hotels tab.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Click Connect next to PayPal.
- Sign in to your PayPal account.
- Click Grant Permission.
- Click Save at the top right of the dashboard.