Pricing Plans: Editing an Existing Plan
You can make changes to an existing plan at any time. For example, you can change a plan's price, duration, or update the connected benefits.
How changes affect existing plan holders
Changes to the price and plan duration only affect new purchases. Existing clients continue to receive the conditions they agreed to when they purchased a plan.
Changes you make to the connected benefits do affect existing plan holders. For example, if you no longer offer a class that was connected to a plan, you can remove it from the list of connected services.
- To increase prices for existing clients with recurring payments, you must cancel a client's plan so it doesn't renew and then direct them to purchase the plan again.
- Learn how to make changes to a plan that a specific client purchased.
To edit a pricing plan:
- Go to the Pricing Plans tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click to select the plan you want to edit.
- Make any of the following changes:
- Edit the services and content offered: Make changes to the Connect & Manage Benefits section.
- Edit the plan's price: Enter a new price.
- Edit the plan's duration: Select a new duration from the Length of Plan drop-down.
- Click Save.
Did this help?