Google Workspace: Reducing Your Yearly Business Email Users
If you have multiple Google Workspace business emails on a yearly subscription and would like to reduce your subscription by canceling (removing) one or more business email, follow the steps below.
These instructions are for reducing a Yearly subscription only. If you have a Monthly subscription, click here to find the relevant instructions.
Step 1| Delete the user's business email
- Go to the Business email and select the relevant business email.
- Click Manage at Google on the right.
- Sign in to your Google Workspace account.
- Click Users.
- Select the checkbox next to the relevant user.
- Click More at the top of the list.
- Click Delete Selected Users.
If the user you need to delete has a Workspace Admin status, you'll need to revoke their Admin status before deleting their account.
Step 2 | Contact Wix Customer Care
Once you have successfully completed step 1, please contact Wix Customer Care and we'll make the necessary adjustments in our billing system so that going forward, you are only billed for the remaining business emails.
Did this help?