Email Marketing: Translating Automated Emails with Wix Multilingual
3 min read
With Wix Multilingual, you can translate your automated emails into your site's languages. This allows you to speak to your audience in their language, offering a more local experience.
In this article, learn more about:
Before you begin:
Make sure you have added and set up Wix Multilingual on your site.
Translating automated emails
Head over to the Automations tab in your site's dashboard to access your automated emails. When editing an automated email, you can select the relevant language and localize the content.
A site language must be visible for your automated emails to be sent in that language.
To translate automated emails:
- Go to Automations in your site's dashboard.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the relevant automation.
- Click Edit.
- Click Edit next to Do this: Send an email.
- Scroll down and click Edit in the Create an email section.
- Click the Now editing drop-down at the top to choose a language.
Note: The languages available will be your site languages added via Wix Multilingual.
- Edit the content of your email.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Click Save to make your automation live.
Click a question below to learn more about translating your automated emails.
Can I translate pre-installed automated emails as well as the ones I create?
What if I have added a language but have not made it visible on my site?
Do I have to manually translate each version of my automated emails myself?
What happens if I add more languages to my site after setting up this automation?
What determines the language the email is sent in?
Did this help?