Connecting Online Bank Transfer by Klarna as a Payment Method (Through Stripe)
Accept payments in EUR from your customers using Online Bank Transfer by Klarna (processed by Stripe) as a payment method.
Austria, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Spain
The currency in your Wix account must match the currency in your Stripe account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Click here to learn how to change your currency.
Varies. No setup fees.
Account activation time
Depends on the type of business.
This payment method is also available through Wix Payments. Learn More
Connecting Online Bank Transfer by Klarna as a payment method
Online Bank Transfer by Klarna payments are processed by Stripe and the setup process is on the Stripe website. If this method is available in your location, follow the steps below.
To connect Online Bank Transfer by Klarna as a payment method:
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options beside Online Bank Transfer (Klarna).
Note: Click Connect if no other options are available.
- Click Connect.
- Select an option:
- Have a Stripe account: Sign in to connect account.
- Don't have an account: Sign up and follow the instructions to create an account.
- Return to this window (repeat steps 1-3) and click Connect.
- Users with an active Stripe account in any country (except Brazil and India) should be eligible to accept European payment methods. You can confirm your eligibility on your Stripe settings page.
- For users with Stripe accounts set up in Brazil/India, you can set up local payments (through Klarna) in your Stripe account:
- Go to Stripe.
- Click Settings.
- Click Activate next to Klarna.
- Fill in the additional information requested.
Note: After successfully completing the setup process, you will receive a confirmation email to the email account associated with your Stripe account.
Did this help?