Connecting AliPay as a Payment Method (Through Stripe)
3 min read
Accept payments from your customers using AliPay (through Stripe) as a payment method.
All countries supported by Stripe
Varies. No setup fees
Account activation time
Depends on the type of business
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, please visit the Stripe Help Center.
In this article, learn about:
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click Connect next to AliPay.
- Click Connect.
- Select an option:
- I have a Stripe account: Enter your email and password.
- I don't have a Stripe account: Sign up to create / claim your Stripe account.
Note: After successfully completing setup process, you will receive a confirmation email to the email account associated with your Stripe account. Wait for this email before continuing to step 6.
- Set up local payments (through AliPay) in your Stripe account:
- Go to Stripe.
- Click Settings.
- Click Activate next to AliPay.
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?
Do I need a Premium plan to accept payments?