Connecting Alipay as a Payment Method (Through Stripe)
All countries supported by Stripe. Click here for more information.
Varies. NO setup fees.
Account activation time
Depends on the type of business.
Please make sure that AliPay is activated in your Stripe account.
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Stripe account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Click here to learn how to change your currency. Please make sure that AliPay is activated in your Stripe account.
Connecting AliPay as a Payment Method
AliPay payments are processed by Stripe and the setup process is on the Stripe website. If AliPay is available in your location, follow the steps below.
To connect AliPay as a payment method:
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click Connect beside Stripe / Connect to accept AliPay.
3. Select an option:
- Have an account: Click Sign in with Stripe to connect account.
- Don't have an account: Click Create an account and follow the instructions to create an account.
4. Set up local payments (through AliPay) in your Stripe account:
- Click the Payments tab on the left.
- Click Settings.
- Click Activate next to AliPay.
- Fill in the additional information requested.
Note: After successfully completing setup process, you will receive a confirmation email to the email account associated with your Stripe account. Wait for this email before continuing to step 6.
5. Return to this window (repeat steps 1-3) and click the AliPay toggle to activate AliPay on your site.
Did this help?