CMS: Adding and Setting Up Radio Buttons
3 min read
Radio buttons allow visitors to select a specific answer from a list of set options. Unlike checkboxes, they can only select one option.
Add radio buttons to ask a questions where visitors need to select a specific answer. The answers are stored in your database collection and you can view them at any time.
Step 1 | Adding and Setting up Radio Buttons
- Open the Add panel in your Editor:
- Wix Editor: Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Editor X: Click Add at the top of Editor X.
- Click User Input.
- Click and drag the radio buttons of your choice.
- Click the radio button in the Editor.
- Click Settings to edit the radio button's settings:
Show me how
6. Click Manage Choices to add options (choices) to the radio button list:
Show me how
Step 2 | Connecting Your Radio Buttons
Connect Radio Buttons to a dataset to capture your site visitors' response and store it in a collection or edit existing data.
- Click the Connect to Data (orin Editor X).
- Click Connect a dataset to choose a dataset from the drop-down list.
- Click Value connects to to:
- Choose an existing field in your collection.
- Click Add a new collection field to create a new field in your collection.
- Enter a field name.
- Enter a field type.
Make sure you have a submit button on your page so visitors can submit their selection.