Charging for Additional Guests in Wix Hotels
1 min read
Whether you charge per room or per person, you can charge a different amount for additional guests above a certain amount.
For example, you can charge $100 per room, and charge $50 for any additional guests. Alternatively, you can charge $100 per person for the first two guests, and charge $150 for any additional guests.
Additional charges only apply to adults. It is not possible to charge an additional fee for kids. Currently this is a feature request can be voted for here.
To set the charge for additional guests:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click the Hotels tab.
- Click the Rooms tab.
- Click the Edit icon for an existing room or click Create New to create a new one.
- Scroll down to the Price section.
- Click the Rate Type drop-down menu and select how you want to charge for the room.
- Click More pricing options.
- Click the For each guest above drop-down menu and select the number of adults above which the charge applies.
- Enter the additional charge under Charge.
- Click Save.
You can also set a different price for additional guests when creating seasonal rates.