Adding Seasonal Rates in Wix Hotels
Set seasonal rates to charge different rates for your rooms according to season.
Creating a Seasonal Rule overrides the length of stay as well as regular unit rates.
To add seasonal rules to your hotel:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click the Hotels tab.
- Click the Price Options tab.
- Click Seasonal Rules.
- Click Create New.
- Set up your seasonal rate:
- Enter the name of the season.
- Select the start date of the season under Season starts.
- Select the end date of the season under Season ends.
- (Optional) Enter the minimum number of nights.
- (Optional) Enter the maximum number of nights.
- Enter the relevant prices for each hotel room:
- Weekday: The price per night during the week.
- Weekend: The price per night during the weekend.
- Weekly: The price per week.
- Monthly: The price per month.
- Extra Adult: The price per night for an extra adult.
- Click Save.
Did this help?