Wix Stores: Updating Multiple Orders at Once
2 min read
Save time by performing changes on multiple orders at once.
You can work more efficiently by filtering orders and customizing the tabs in your list of orders. Learn how
To update multiple orders:
- Go to the Orders tab in your site's dashboard.
- Select checkboxes next to the orders you want to update.
- Click the action from the top bar:
- Fulfill: Marks the selected orders as Fulfilled (Paid and Shipped).
- Marked as Paid: Marks the selected orders as Paid.
- Create Invoice: An invoice is created and appears in the Invoices tab.
- Manage Shipping Label: Create and print multiple labels through Wix Shipping. Learn more
Note: This option is not available in all regions.
- Export: Click to download a .CSV file.
- Print : Send orders to your printer.
- Archive : Adds the selected orders to the archive
- You can create an invoice for up to 100 invoices at once.
- You cannot add tracking numbers to multiple orders at once.
- Check out the full course in Wix Learn on building your store or skip to the video on managing your orders.