Wix Stores: Adding and Setting Up the Kudobuzz Review App
Let customers know how other shoppers feel about your products and your site by posting reviews. Product reviews can be added to product pages through the Kudobuzz Reviews app.
To add and set up the Kudobuzz Review app:
- Go to the Wix App Market:
- Wix Editor: Click App Market on the left side of the Editor.
- Editor X: Click the Apps icon on the top of the Editor.
- Type "Kudobuzz Reviews" in the search bar and select it from the results.
- Click Add.
- Click Allow and Add.
- Enter your email, business name, and URL and then click Next Step.
- Select where you want to display reviews and click Next Step: (you can select both options)
- Showcase all reviews on all pages of your site: A "Reviews" link appears at the side of each site page displaying all your reviews.
- Showcase product reviews on product pages: Display a "Write a Review" button on all Product Pages and display the reviews for each product on the relevant Product Page.
- (Optional) Connect a Facebook page: Facebook reviews will appear in your Kudobuzz dashboard and you can select whether to display them or not. To skip this step, click Next Step.
- Click Add Account to connect your Facebook page.
- Click Connect as [your name].
- Select the page you want to connect.
Tip: You can only connect business pages.
- Click Next.
- Make sure the toggles next to selected pages are enabled so Kudobuzz can manage them.
- Click Done.
- Click OK.
- Click Next Step.
- (Optional) Set up automatic emails to buyers: An email requesting a review will automatically be sent after a set number of days. To skip this step, click Next Step.
- Select the number of days before an email is sent.
- Select an email trigger. (e.g. an email is automatically sent 10 days after you mark an order as "Fulfilled").
- Click Done.
- Set up is now complete. After publishing your site, review buttons appear on your site where you chose to display them. Click one of the available options to add reviews or customize the review app:
- Moderate Facebook reviews
- Customize the design of the review widget
- Connect other social media accounts
- Import reviews from other review platforms
- Manually add reviews
Did this help?