Wix Restaurants FAQ: Can I offer free delivery for orders over a specific price?
Yes, this is a great way to encourage customers to order more. To allow free delivery over a specific minimum price you'll need to create 2 separate delivery areas for the same location, 1 with the regular delivery price for that area, and another with a minimum order fee and free delivery.
To set up free delivery for orders above a minimum price:
- Set up your first delivery area following the instructions here. You may have already done this, if so, skip to the next step.
- Add another delivery area with a minimum order price and 0 delivery charge:
Show me how
You can also use this method to set up different delivery charges based on the price of your customers' orders. For example:
- For orders over $30 - Free delivery
- For orders between $15 and $30 - $3 delivery charge
- For orders under $15 - $5 delivery charge
To create different delivery charges based on price, simply create delivery areas for the same geographical area - one for each type of delivery charge.
Did this help?