Wix Payments: Adding Google Pay as a Payment Method
2 min read
Add Google Pay as a payment method to help your customers pay quickly and securely using their mobile or desktop device.
Google Pay is currently available for Wix Stores only.
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.
EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, CHF
The currency used in your Wix site must match the currency in your Wix Payments account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency.
Important information about Google Pay with Wix:
- Your site must follow Google Pay's Terms of Service.
- Products sold via Google Pay are subject to the Wix Payments list of prohibited goods and services. Merchants using Google Pay are also subject to Google Pay's list of prohibited and restricted merchants, billers or business partners.
In this article, learn about:
Adding Google Pay as a payment method
Before you begin:
You must set up Wix Payments to accept payments via Google Pay on your site.
On checkout, customers will see Google Pay as an express checkout option. Because their accounts are linked to their Google wallet, Google Pay customers simply click and purchase, without having to enter card or shipping details. All this allows you to be paid swiftly, easily and safely.
Google Pay can be added to your site whether or not you are a Google user. You can use any desktop device to add Google Pay to your Wix site.
To add Google Pay:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Click Manage next to Wix Payments.
- Enable the toggle next to Google Pay.
Click a question below to learn more about connecting Google Pay.
Are there any additional fees for using Google Pay?
Can I use Google Pay with Wix mobile apps?
What happens to Google Pay if I disable card payments?