Wix Owner App: Troubleshooting
We've compiled a list of some general and local issues related to the Wix Owner app. You can use this problem-solving article to find and correct issues you are experiencing.
In this article, learn how to troubleshoot:
General issues in the Wix Owner app
Below are some common notification issues that have been reported when using the Wix Owner app. Click on the issue you're having to learn how to resolve it.
I'm not seeing push notifications
I'm not getting notified about live site visitors
I'm not able to find my site
Local issues in the Wix Owner app
If you are experiencing local issues including performance and loading issues, make sure you are using a device that supports the app and that you're running the most updated version.
Check that your app is up to date
Check that you're using a supported device
Log out of the Wix Owner app and log back in
Clear cache on on your device
Still having trouble?
- A description of the steps you've taken so that we can recreate the issue on our end
- A screenshot of the issue
- (For notification issues): Specify which notifications you're not receiving
- The manufacturer, model and operating system of your mobile device (e.g. Apple iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S4)
- The type of connection you're using (e.g., 3G, WiFi) and the name of your mobile network (if you are using a 3G or 4G connection)
- Your location
- The version of the Wix Owner app you're using. To find this:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap your profile icon at the top.
- Tap About the App under Help & Feedback.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and copy the number next to Version.
Did this help?