Wix Owner App: Setting Viewing Permissions for Your Members
3 min read
Your site on the member apps includes various screens that keep your content organized (e.g. Home, Events, Classes, etc.). Members use the navigation menu at the top to browse through your screens.
You can set permissions for each screen, so that only those members with specific badges or pricing plans can access them.
In this article, learn more about:
Setting viewing permissions for your screens
Decide who can view each screen on the Wix member apps. Give exclusive access to certain members with specific badges or pricing plans. For example, you can restrict a screen that features a special event or a private sale.
To set viewing permissions:
- Tap the More Actions icon next to the relevant screen.
- Tap Set screen permissions.
- Select who can view this screen:
- All Members: All members that visit your site have screen access.
- Members with Badges: Choose which badge holders can access the screen, or tap Create New Badge to create a new badge.
- Members with Pricing Plans: Choose which Pricing Plan holders can access the screen, or tap Create New Plan to create a new plan.
Click a question below to learn more about managing permissions for each screen.
What do members see when they don't have permission to view a screen?
What happens after a member requests permissions to view a screen?
Is there a difference between my site pages and the screens in the app?
Did this help?