Wix Media: Editing Your Images with Adobe Express
2 min read
Enhance your images with Adobe Express without having to leave your Editor.
Simply log into your Adobe Express account directly from the Media Manager and transform your images to best suit your needs. Once you save your edits in Adobe, your newly transformed image is saved to your Media Manager for you to add to your site.
In this article, learn more about:
Editing an image with Adobe Express
- Go to your site's Media Manager.
- Click the image you want to edit.
- Click Edit with Adobe Express on the right.
- Sign in to Adobe Express or create an account.
- Edit your image using the options available.
Tip: Learn more about using Adobe Express
- Click Save at the top right.
- Select your file type from the File Format drop-down: JPG or PNG.
- Click Save.
- In the Choose Media Files window, click Add to Page to add your edited image to your site.
Click a question below to learn more about editing images with Adobe Express:
Is it free to use Adobe Express?
When I save my image in Adobe Express, is it saved to both Wix and Adobe?
In what formats can I save images edited in Adobe Express?
Did this help?