Wix Logo: Adding Your Logo to Your Site
3 min read
Your logo is the face of your brand. Depending on your needs, you can upload logo files to your site, or use the Logo element in the Wix Editor to quickly add branding to your site pages.
In this article, learn more about:
Adding your Wix Logo to your Editor site
You can add logos you've created in the Wix Logo Maker to your Editor site from the Add Elements panel. When you add the logo component, the logo you made is displayed automatically.
This option only applies to the Wix Editor, and is not available in the Studio Editor. If you want the option to create a logo from the Studio Editor, you can vote for it here.
To add your logo to your Editor site:
- Open your site in the Wix Editor.
- Click Add Elements on the left menu.
- Select the Image tab.
- Select Custom Logo.
- Click Add Logo.
Uploading Wix Logo files to your site
- Click Add Elements on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Media.
- Click the Upload Media icon .
- Click Upload from Computer.
- Select the Logo file from your computer.
- Select the logo file and click Add to Page.
Have a look at our recommendations to find out which Wix Logo files should be used in different places on Wix.
- If while creating your logo, you uploaded your own PNG or JPEG images to your logo, you won't be able to upload an SVG file version of your logo to your site. You can however upload the PNG file version instead, and achieve similar results.
- If replacing a logo file in the steps above, it is not possible to replace a PNG file with an SVG file, and vice-versa.
Did this help?