Wix Inbox: Sending a Broadcast Message to Your Contacts in the Wix Owner App
2 min read
Broadcast messages allow you to send a single message to multiple contacts at once from the Wix Owner app. Choose whether contacts receive the message via Wix Chat (in their preferred member app) or by email. Even though you send a single broadcast message, your contacts receive the messages separately.
For example, send a broadcast message to all clients who have booked into a Monday online class reminding them of the class date and start time.
To send a broadcast message from your inbox:
- Open the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Inbox icon .
- Tap the Compose icon .
- Tap Broadcast Message.
- Tap on the contacts you want to send a broadcast message to. The contacts receive the messages separately (not as a group message).
- Tap Next.
- Tap the channel drop-down at the bottom left and select how you want to send your broadcast:
- Chat: Send a chat message to members. They will see the message in their member app (e.g. Spaces by Wix). To chat with members, make sure you've installed Wix Chat on your site.
- Email: Send a broadcast message via email to contacts who have provided an email address that is saved in your contact list.
- Compose your broadcast message. You can attach elements to your message.
- Tap Send.
Did this help?