Wix Forum: Creating Your Main Forum Page
2 min read
The main forum page is the central place for all your forum discussions. In your main forum page visitors can see all your open categories and new posts in those categories.
Before you begin:
This article refers to creating a main page for your forum. If you have not yet added Wix Forum to your site, go ahead and do this now. Learn more.
When you add Wix Forum to your site, it comes with one default category (General Discussion). The main forum page appears only if you create at least two categories.
To customize the main page of your forum:
- Click the Wix Forum app in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Categories tab.
- Add a new category to unhide the main page (If you only have a single category).
- Click the Show More iconnext to the default forum name.
- Click Edit.
- Enter a name in the Forum Name field.
Note: This name appears in your site's menu and when you share the forum on social media.
- Enter a Forum title.
Note: This title appears only in your forum's header.
- Enter a short description (maximum 120 characters) in the Forum Description field.
- Choose what you want behind the forum title and customize it using the options available:
A color background
An image background
Did this help?