Wix Forum: Choosing What Icons Are Displayed on Your Forum Posts
1 min read
You can choose what is icons are displayed on your forum posts. For example, your views counter, hashtags, social sharing icons, the Pinterest Save button, and badges, can all be turned on or off whenever you need.
These icons offer your visitors more information on the post, for example, how many times the post was viewed. They also provide your visitors with the ability to share the post across social media.
To choose what is displayed on your forum posts:
- Go to your forum in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click Display.
- Choose what you want to display:
- Views counter: Click the checkbox to show or hide the amount of views your post has received.
- Hashtags: Click the checkbox to show or hide any hashtags attached to the post.
- Pinterest save button: Click the checkbox to show or hide the button that saves to Pinterest.
- Badges: Click the checkbox to show or hide any badges attached to the post/author.
Did this help?