Wix FAQ App: Sharing Links to Your Questions
3 min read
Give your site visitors direct access to specific FAQ questions by sharing links to them. Each answer in the FAQ app has its own URL, making it easy to share on social media or by copying direct URL links.
In this article, learn more about:
Sharing FAQ links from your dashboard
If you choose to share the link from your dashboard, you have complete control over where it is shared to.
To share FAQs from your dashboard:
- Go to FAQs in your site's dashboard.
- Hover over the relevant questions and click the More Actions icon .
- Click Copy link.
- Select an option:
- Copy: Copy your FAQ link and paste it wherever you want to share it.
- Share on Facebook: Post your FAQ link on Facebook.
- Share on Twitter: Tweet your FAQ link on Twitter.
Sharing FAQ links from your live site
You and your site visitors can share links to specific FAQs from your live site. Make sure the FAQ you want to share is visible on your live site and that you're displaying the social share options. You can choose which share options you want to appear on your live site from the FAQ app's display settings.
To share FAQs from your live site:
- Go to the FAQ app on your live site.
- Click the drop-down next to the relevant question to expand it.
- Select a sharing option at the bottom of the FAQ:
- Click the Facebook icon to share your question on Facebook.
- Click the Twitter icon to share your question on Twitter.
- Click the LinkedIn icon to share your question on LinkedIn.
- Click the Copy icon to get a direct link to your question.
Did this help?