Wix Events: Starting Discussions with Event Guests on the Wix Member Apps
The Wix mobile apps include the Wix Owner app, which you use to run your business, and member apps including Space by Wix, and Fit by Wix, which members use to connect with your business and community. Learn more about the Wix mobile apps.
You can use the Wix member apps to start discussions with your guests. Share important information, ask questions, or generate anticipation about an upcoming event.
Event guests can respond, comment, "like", and react to your posts with emojis. In addition, guests can be tagged in posts.
You can also connect your event to a group to create a place for event guests to interact.
To create a discussion or add a post:
- If you have not already done so, download the Spaces by Wix app or any other relevant member app.
- Tap Member App on the relevant site.
- Tap Events.
- Tap Published Events.
- Select the relevant event.
- Scroll down and tap Event Promotion.
- Tap the Discussion tab.
- Tap Create New Post / Share something.
- Type the message you want to share.
Tip: You can add images, videos, GIFs, or a poll.
- (Optional) Tag a member by typing the @ and selecting a member.
- Tap Post once you're ready to make your post live.
Did this help?