Wix Events: Manually Adding a Guest to an Event
You can add a guest to your guest list without them having to RSVP through your site. This can come in handy when:
- A guest RSVP'd in person
- You want to offer free tickets to your ticketed event
- You want to assign specific seats to guests in your seating map
In this article, learn more about:
Manually adding a guest
- Go to Events in your site's dashboard.
- Select the relevant published event.
- Click the Guests tab at the top.
- Click Add New Guest / Add guests manually.
- Enter the guest's name and email address.
- (If you added fields to the registration form) Click Show next to Optional Form Fields and enter the guest's additional information.
- Complete the form for your type of event. Click a type of event below to learn how.
Event without tickets
Events with tickets
Ticketed event with a seating map
Click a question below to learn more about manually adding guests to events.
Can I add a guest to a past event?
Can I manually add a guest using the Wix Owner app?
Did this help?