Wix Events: Collecting Guest Info for Individual Event Tickets
1 min read
Guests are required to fill out a registration form when purchasing tickets to your event. By default, the buyer fills out one form per order, no matter how many tickets they buy. You can require buyers to fill out a form for each ticket that they purchase so that you can collect information about each guest.
This is great for conferences, sporting events, summer camps, or any other event where one person may be buying tickets on behalf of multiple guests.
To require a registration form for each ticket:
- Go to the Events tab in your site's dashboard.
- Select the relevant ticketed event.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Edit next to Registration form.
- Select Fill out a registration form for each ticket in an order.
- Click Save at the top right.
You can view the purchase history and buyer information on the Orders tab, but the information about the individual guests is saved on the Guests tab.