Wix Editor: Changing Your Favicon
A favicon is a small icon that appears on a tab in your browser. It is a great way to help visitors identify your brand.
Before you begin:
In order to upload your own favicon you must first:
- Upgrade your site to a Premium Plan (except the Connect Domain plan).
- Connect a domain to your site.
To change your favicon:
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click Website Settings.
- Click Update Image next to Favicon.
- Select your favicon and click Choose Files.
Note: The size of your favicon must be a multiple of 48px square (such as 48x48, 96x96 etc), unless it is an SVG file. Google will rescale your favicon to 16x16px for search results.
Don't have a favicon?
You can create a personalized or branded favicon with Wix Logo.
Did this help?