Wix Blog: Marking Blog Posts as "Featured" Using the Wix Owner App
1 min read
You can mark posts as "featured posts" to display them on any page of your site in a custom feed.
To learn how to add a custom feed and use it to display featured posts, click here.
To mark a post as "featured":
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom right.
- Tap Blog.
- Tap Posts.
- Tap Show More next to the relevant post.
- Tap Post Settings.
- Enable the Feature Post toggle.
- Tap Next.
- Click Save.
- Select an option:
- Save Changes: Save your changes in draft form.
- Publish Post: Publish your updated post.
Did this help?