Wix Blog: Limiting Your Blog to Paying Members
2 min read
Want to make your blog accessible only to paying members? You can do so using the Pricing Plans app. Learn how to limit blog access to site members
Before you begin:
This article shows you how to limit your blog so that only people who purchased a pricing plan can access the feed and all of your posts. Before you begin, make sure that you have:
To limit access to your blog to visitors who purchased a pricing plan:
- Click Menus & Pages on the left side of your Editor.
- Click Blog Pages.
- Click Post Page.
- Hover over the Post Page and click the Show More icon .
- Click Settings.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Select Members Only.
- Select Only selected members or paying customers.
- Click the Edit icon under Select from your Pricing Plans.
- Select which pricing plans give have access and click Apply.
- (Optional) To limit access to the blog and category feeds, follow the instructions above, but select Blog in step 3.
Need to limit specific blog posts?
You can limit specific blog posts to paying members. Learn how to limit specific posts
Did this help?