Wix Blog: Editing and Resizing Blog Images
1 min read
Images are really important to your blog posts as they draw your visitors attention. You can make sure they look perfect by editing them within the post.
Resizing Images in a Post
Using the sizing tool you can resize images in a post.
To resize images in a post:
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Open an existing post or create a new one.
- Select the image you wish to edit.
- Click on the image and resize using the sizing tool on the right of the image.
Additional Edits to an Image
You can make further edits to images using the Wix Photo Studio. You can access the Wix Photo Studio by clicking on the Image Editor icon. Learn more about adding an Image, GIF or Video to a post.
To make further edits to an image:
- Click the image you wish to edit.
- In the toolbar above the image, click Image Editor.
3. Use the side panel on the left to edit.
Learn More about the Wix Photo Studio.
Did this help?