Pricing Plans: Limiting Your Blog to Members Who Purchased a Pricing Plan
3 min read
With the Pricing Plans app, you can create and sell plans that limit your blog to plan holders.
To limit access to your blog to visitors who purchased a pricing plan:
- Access the Post Page settings:
Wix Editor | Show me how
Editor X | Show me how
2. Select the Permissions tab.
3. Select the Members Only.
4. Select Only selected members or paying customers.
5, Click the Edit icon under Select from your Pricing Plans.
6. Select which pricing plans give access and click Apply.
7. (Optional) To limit access to the blog and category feeds (as opposed to the post page itself), follow the instructions above, but select Blog in step 3.
To accept online payments through the Pricing Plans app, you need a Business & eCommerce Plan.