Manually Adding Reservations in Wix Hotels
1 min read
Wix Hotels allows you to manually add reservations received offline (phone, email, etc.).
You can also update a reservation status when your guests have checked in or out.
To manually add reservations:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click the Hotels tab.
- Click the Reservations tab.
- Click New Reservation.
- Click the Reservation Status drop-down menu and select a reservation type.
- Reserved: This booking is to reserve a room.
- Checked In: The guests have checked in.
- Checked Out: The guests have checked out.
- Not Available: This room is not available.
- Enter the booking details (Check in, Check Out, etc.)
- Enter the guest details (First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, etc.). Note: Payment details will display after selecting your Room and Room Type.
- Click Save.
To accept payments for manual reservations, you must have a payment processor which accepts offline payments. After your guest pays for the reservation, you can update the reservation status and notes.
You can also manually add a reservation by selecting dates on the calendar and clicking Create Reservation.
Did this help?