Hopp by Wix: An Overview
4 min read
Hopp is a tool for content creators and influencers to boost their reach and communication with their followers. It includes a link in bio tool that you can add to your social media bios. This is a landing page containing links to content relevant to your business. Which could be links to your website, a video, or even an affiliate discount link.
There are many other tools too that you can use individually or with your Link in Bio page. Shorten any URL. Create a landing page to house all your content. Use pre-rolls to show content or actions you wish your visitors to take before they reach their intended link destination.
In this article, learn more about:
Learn about Hopp by Wix
Learn more about each feature of Hopp. You can use these tools individually or together with your Link in Bio page and search engine.
Link in Bio
Overcome linking restrictions in social platforms with limitless sharing, by having one source for your links. Your Link in Bio page includes your own search engine, where your audience can search for products and resources by codes that you assign to each item. Add new content at any time. Mention a code in an Instagram post or TikTok caption for your followers to search.
- A search engine that indexes all of your content.
- Build unique actions that can be added to your Link in Bio page such as links to booking a service, product pages and your social media.
- A range of page presets to choose from or design your own.
Use the link shortening tool to condense your links into a more easily shareable format. Then, customize your shortened URL even further with your brand name. Or trigger a promotion when the link is clicked. Index the URL in your own Link in Bio search engine and track its performance.
Create a landing page about anything you care about in just a few clicks. Choose what to promote in it, share to your audience with a shareable URL and track its overall performance.
Choose from a set of content or actions to show your visitors before they reach their intended link destination. When a site visitor clicks to get to a target URL, pre-rolls give you the ability to show them specific content first. You have the option to update and change the target URL whenever you want.
Your audience will also have the ability to skip the pre-roll and instead be brought directly to their intended link destination.
Some ways that you can use pre-rolls for your business:
- Show potential customers a backpack in your Wix Store before they view your hiking blog.
- Show a video of you explaining a product or service before site visitors purchase or book.
- Show a coupon to your followers before landing on a product page.
How do I get started?
- Go to hopp.co.
- Click Get Started for Free in the top right corner.
- Log in with your Wix account or enter your details if you don't have a Wix account.
- Choose a name and username for your Link in Bio page and click Create Account.
- Set up your Link in Bio page by choosing a template and adding advanced search for your search engine.
You are now on the main Hopp dashboard. You can view your own unique Link in Bio URL in the Link in Bio tab. Click Create New to start building out your Hopp page.
Click a question below to learn more about the Hopp tools.
How can I upgrade to a Hopp Pro plan?
Can I connect my Hopp Link in Bio to my Wix site?
Did this help?