Editor X Request: Displaying More than One Column in a Product Gallery on Mobile
We are collecting votes for this issue
While you can display multiple columns in a product gallery on desktop and tablet, it is not possible to show more than one column of products on mobile.
Alternatively, you can use a 2x1 grid to display 2 product galleries side by side. Then, stretch each Grid Gallery over a grid cell so both are shown on mobile.
To add a grid with 2 product galleries on mobile:
- Go to the relevant page on your mobile breakpoint.
- Select the section with the Grid Gallery and click Apply Grid.
- (In the grid selection) Click 2x1.
Tip: You cannot select the section if the Grid Gallery is already stretched over it. You can click the Unstretch icon to resolve this.
- Drag and resize the Grid Gallery so it fits the left grid cell.
- Stretch the Grid Gallery over the cell by clicking the Stretch icon .
- Add another Grid Product Gallery to fill the right grid cell:
- Click Add Elements at the top of Editor X.
- Click Store.
- Click Grid Product Gallery.
- Drag a gallery onto the right cell of your grid.
- Stretch the new Grid Gallery over the right cell by clicking the Stretch icon .
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click Vote for this feature and we'll make sure to keep you updated.