Wix Bookings: Deleting a Staff Member
You can delete any of your staff members from Wix Bookings. Before deleting a staff member, you must first reassign that staff member's services to other staff members or delete their appointments.
Every service must be assigned to at least one staff member.
Deleting a Staff Member
Follow the steps below to reassign or cancel appointments and delete a staff member.
To delete a staff member:
- Follow instructions to reassign or cancel any appointments the staff member is assigned to.
- Follow instructions to reassign any Classes or Courses the staff member is assigned to.
- If you assigned the Bookings Staff Member role, remove it. Learn How
- Go to your Staff tab in your site's dashboard.
- Hover over the relevant staff member and click the Delete icon .
- Click Delete to confirm.
You must have at least one staff member. If you haven't added any additional staff members then you (the owner) are the default staff member.
Deleting a staff member impacts your services in different ways. Here are the scenarios you can expect after you delete staff from one of your services.
- Single staff - the appointment is no longer available.
- Multiple staff - the appointment is still available for booking. The availability of the remaining staff members is displayed.
- The remaining unbooked sessions keep the deleted staff member and are bookable. It is recommended that you replace the assigned staff member.
- If the session is integrated with Zoom - the Zoom link is retained.
- Existing sessions that are already booked keep the deleted staff member.
- On your live site, the name of the staff member that has been deleted still appears next to services, until they are replaced with another staff member.
Did this help?