Adding a Deposit Fee to Reservations in Wix Hotels
If you do not wish to charge your guests the full reservation fee upfront, you can set up Wix Hotels to accept a deposit fee.
The deposit fee can be the:
- Total Charge
- 1 night
- 25% of the cost of the reservation
- 50% of the cost of the reservation
The remainder of the fee is paid in person, when your guests arrive at your hotel, not through the Wix Hotels system.
- This option is only available for online payment options ( PayPal, Stripe).
- When the 1 night, 25%, or 50% options are selected, taxes as well as any extra charges (e.g. room service) need to be collected in person, outside of Wix Hotels.
To add a deposit fee:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click the Hotels tab.
- Click the Payments tab.
- Scroll down to the Price Settings section.
- Click the Deposit drop-down menu and select a deposit option.
- Click Save.
Once your guest has paid the remainder of the fee, you can manually mark the reservation as Paid from your hotel reservation calendar.
Did this help?