About Creating Velo Packages
1 min read
You can add one or more of the following to your Velo package:
- Exported functions written by you in a public .js file that can be imported and called anywhere on the website.
- Backend code files.
- A config.json file for defining site-specific settings for your package.
- An events.js file for running backend events related to the package.
- Web modules. These enable you to write server-side functions that can be called from client-side code. This way you can import functions from the backend into files or scripts in page code or public files and they will run on the server. Velo handles the client-server communication.
- NPM packages.
- Documentation, in the form of a Markdown readme file.
Did this help?