Wix Stores POS: Setting up Tax Rules for a Mobile Point of Sale
1 min read
- This article is about Wix Mobile POS for mobile phones.
- For info on Wix Retail POS for brick and mortar stores, click here.
When selling online, the tax rate is usually determined by your customer's location. However, for a POS transaction, it's determined by the business location you entered in the Business Info page in your site's dashboard.
To set up tax collection for a mobile POS:
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- Click Business Info and enter your business address in the Business Info page.
Note: Make sure your address includes a zip code / postal code.
- Click Tax and set up a tax rule for your region.
Note: If no tax rule is set up, POS transactions are taxed at 0%.
Did this help?