Wix Retail POS: Viewing Your Sales Report
1 min read
- This article is about Wix Retail POS tablet for brick & mortar stores.
- For info on using POS on a mobile device, click here.
Access your sales report to get an overview of the day at your store. See details like the total amount collected in cash and credit, as well as any discounts and taxes you've applied.
To view your sales report:
- Open the POS tablet.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom left.
- Tap Reports.
- Tap Sales Reports.
- Select the dates you want to view at the top.
- (Optional) Print or email the report:
- Tap Print at the top right to print the report using your HP Receipt Printer.
- Tap Email at the top right and enter the email address the report should be sent to.
- In the Reports tab, can also view reports on your current and past cash drawers and well as timecard reports of your staff members working hours.
- Go to Wix Analytics reports in the Wix dashboard to view reports on sales by employee, sales by channel and more.
Did this help?