Wix Restaurants: Troubleshooting Printing Orders from the Wix Owner App
4 min read
If you're having trouble printing Wix Restaurant orders from the Wix Owner app, try the troubleshooting steps below.
Before you begin:
Check that you are using a compatible printer. To print orders from the app, you must have a network/WiFi printer or Star Micronics TSP143 / Star Micronics TSP654II bluetooth receipt printers.
Make sure the bluetooth status indicator light is on
Pair the bluetooth printer to your mobile device/iPad
Reset the bluetooth settings on your printer
Troubleshooting the Star Micronics TSP654II
Still need help?
If the problem persists, contact us with the following information:
- The name or URL of your Wix site.
- The manufacturer, model and operating system of your mobile device (e.g. Apple iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S4).
- The manufacturer and model of your printer.
- The version of the Wix Owner app you're using. To find this:
- Open the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Profile icon at the top left.
- Tap About the App under Help & Feedback.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and copy the number next to Version.
Did this help?